unit 5 task 1

I have only experienced with CMS platforms a few times. After Reading the information about Joomla what I have liked the most is its flexibility. It’s open-sourced, so the platform allows adding modules, plugins or any component which is needed to increase its functionality; there are no limitations for number of users or features. Also, what I have found interesting is that is free so you can have it without paying; its developers are volunteers, who may help you through the forums if you need help, and they are the one who create templates, manuals etc. which anyone can use.

Finally, I have found a wide range of extensions, some of them for education, I have chosen “CLOUD STORAGE” because in my opinion is very important that a web or platform related to education may offer an access to cloud storage, it makes things easier.

Comentarios

Entradas populares